Saturday, June 11, 2011

Introduction

So I will keep a simple win-loss record after every pick that I give. I will not include units because that starts to get confusing for me. Plus, all the picks are rated the same weight, because I only give picks that I am most sure about. This means that I won't give you a pick and say I am not totally sure about this and only bet like half the amount you usually bet. Every pick by default will be bet it a constant money amount, as I feel the same confidence for every pick that I give here. But I do recommend not betting much more than 5% of your bankroll on each play, but determining the exact amount is your decision and depends on how much trust you put in me. I am by no means forcing anyone to follow my plays, you can use this just as reference for your own picks, but follow at your own risk. But I will try my best to have a winning percentage over 50%, so as anyone who has been following me in the long term will make a profit. Also, please do not get angry if you lose a large chunk of your bankroll from one bet, because I will lose, there is no way that I will always win. So be mindful of this when deciding if you will follow my pick and then deciding how much to bet on it if you choose to follow. Every pick will have a short explanation of why I like the play. I also do not bet at a sports book myself, so I use my friend's free betting site for the total run line numbers. I think those numbers are about the same as numbers at sports betting sites, but I'm not sure. Please let me know if the total run numbers for games are vastly different than the numbers that I am getting. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment