Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last picks: Red Sox vs. Phillies under 7 runs = WIN (5-0 final score)       Record: 13-4
                    Reds vs. Rays under 7 runs = PUSH (4-3 final score)
                    Braves vs. Mariners under 6 runs = LOSS (5-4 final score)


There will be no play today because there are not any games that I really like. The next play(s) will probably be coming tomorrow, depending on the teams and pitching match-ups. Also, I just wanted to add a quick announcement. I will be making my plays earlier than before, at least 3 hours before the respective game starts, except for the early games, as I am not a morning person. And don't forgot to bookmark the page if you are interested and make sure to check back. Lastly, I just want to say thank you to my followers so far and I hope I can continue this successful winning streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment